Thursday, October 9, 2014

College Life.....so not what I thought

So we have been in school for well over a month now and well I can say this is not how I thought it would be. Not in a bad way, just not what I was expecting. I knew that there would be a lot going on but I thought that I would have more down time than I do. All I seem to every be doing is working, school, homework, or sleeping. It's a never ending cycle that I hope I learn how to deal with better. I remember I couldn't wait to graduate and go to college and move on and I'm kind of missing high school just because I always knew what to expect. I love to have a plan and for things to be typically the same but that is so NOT what college is. I like that about it but only a little bit, things could start getting into a routine now. I'm just struggling to find that routine or at least somewhat of a routine that is. I just feel like my brain is going in a thousand different ways and I have to do them all right away to get it done with but it just never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment