Sunday, November 9, 2014

Class-Week 10

This past Friday in class was a good because it clarified a lot for me! I was really confused about a whole lot and everything got clarified. I still don't like how things are a little not orderly. I don't like all these different due dates and they're not on the blog relatively fast after class. I hopefully keep remembering to do all my blog posts! I'm really happy I know what my grade is in the class, it makes me feel a lot better! I'm still a little confused on why everything is still so scattered and not clear. Also, it bugs me when the teacher is talking and explains things and then a students asks a question and it is obvious they weren't even paying attention. That makes me very mad because I feel like that confuses a lot of people too, the amount of times things are repeated.

2 comments:

  1. How did you find out what your grade is? Also, I agree with you view on the scattering of assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an email from our teacher giving me my grade and what I got on the project 1 papers. I don't remember when but it was like a week ago.

    ReplyDelete