Monday, December 15, 2014

Class-Week 15-Final

I'm not really sure if we are supposed to be posting one for last week because again the directions were not clear. I'm glad that this class is over, it was fun but it was very stressful. The last day of class wasn't to bad! I liked that I got pizza and my questions answered and I knew what I had to do to try and get the most points back I possibly can. I don't even know what my grade is and that has me a little worried because I can't see where they are posted or what I have or what I'm getting on my papers. I don't like that because I really can't dispute it because I can't see the grades or anything. Everyone in my class was fun and the class itself was not but I made the best of it and all I can say is that I tried my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment