Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Break

I'm sure a lot of people are going to post about how they went home and everything. Well I live at home so it wasn't much different. But I did have to go to Ohio where all of the rest of my family id. My whole entire family gets together every year and we all eat together, theres like 30 of us in my grandparents little house, which is not fun at all. But I got to stay up here this year on Thanksgiving and have dinner with my boyfriends family which was nice because it was much less chaotic and laid back. I did kind of miss being with my family but I went down on Friday and still got to see everyone and then had Thanksgiving with my moms side of the family. We ate as much as we could and played the card game Spoons, which was fun to teach my boyfriend how to play. It was nice to see how well he got along withy cousins and the fact that he actually won the game and had never played before still confuses me!

No comments:

Post a Comment