Friday, September 12, 2014

Intro.

My name is Danielle Rieck and I'm a freshmen at WMU. I graduated from Mattawan High School in April and I turned 19 over the summer and I can't wait to get this new chapter of my life started! I'm going into the business college for finance. I'm not very good at math but somehow I understand finance. I'm originally from Ohio but I moved here about 10 years ago and I've been here ever since. I really like college football, and I'm a big Ohio State fan, which has been fun living in Michigan. I also really like soccer and I played for about 9 years but I stopped because I was having to many issues and injuries with my ankles. I'm also addicted to Pinterest so I will probably get a lot of idea from there and I pretty much pin everything on there, like hair and beauty, fashion, make up and nails, places I want to visit, and basically anything that catches my eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment