Sunday, September 14, 2014

Looking Into the Character-Week 2

I found it very interesting, in class the other day, that we were reading more into the characters of stories and the person reading or telling the stories. I never really thought about looking into that person before, other than just following them along in a book or something. I realized it could really help me understand a book better, and it could help me understand the character and why they are saying something or doing something. People read books and other things to connect to them and what I learned in class is an even better way to connect to a story than to just read it. I never really knew that you could figure out so much about a character when you just analyze what they say and how they say things. Then again I never really took the time to think about it or try to analyze a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment